FE+ Learning Management System (LMS)
FE+ learning management system (LMS) is a software used for creation, managing and delivering eLearning content as well as communication with students and tracking their performance. This system helps to educational institutions for teaching students online, by businesses and corporations for employee and customer training and by entrepreneurs for providing online courses on a paid basis.
What are the benefits of an LMS?
The best LMS platforms simplify internal educational procedures for organizations and provide convenience to both administrators and students. Other benefits of implementing an LMS include:
- Unlimited access – eLearning materials are always available to your workforce, members, or constituents regardless of time of day and location.
- Increased productivity – Everyone has a busy schedule, and traditional education often interferes with other priorities. Through an LMS, employees and members can learn at their own pace and complete courses on their own time.
- Cost-effective – LMS systems eliminate venue rentals, travel, materials, and catering.
- Instantaneous content deployment – The minute a new announcement hits, your organization can create and deploy meaningful content, keeping employees and members informed and your organization compliant.
- Streamlined onboarding process – Training new employees and volunteers is faster and easier with an LMS. The software will quickly get them up to speed on your organization’s vision, mission, and goals, so that they can add value immediately.
- Educate every employee and volunteer – eLearning with an LMS ensures that everyone is retaining the same information and reaching everyone at once.